Saturday 13 September 2014

new iPhone 5c!

Dear Diary,

After almost five years of thoroughly enjoying using my iPhone 3gs, I've finally upgraded to an iPhone 5c.

I took advantage of the announcement of the new iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 plus to get the iPhone 5c for only $639 instead of $869 so I'm very happy with the price and purchase.

I loved my old phone but it was breaking down and the camera was a bit of a joke so I'm very excited to finally have a new phone!

A Team readers, what phone to you currently have? What do you love or hate most about it? Are you thinking thinking of upgrading or happy for now?

Love
Adam

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! Love an upgrade! I got the Iphone 5s not that long ago so I wont be upgrading to the 6 anytime soon! The 6 plus has such a big screen that I think would be really handy! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The 5s is awesome. That last you a long time I reckon. xoxo

      Delete