Sunday 14 September 2014

Janine, Ambre, Matt Visit

Dear Diary,

Yesterday I had a bit a rest day and watched the NRL in the afternoon (Roosters vs Panthers).

Then in the evening, Janine, Ambre and Matt visited Mum and I! It was lovely to see them and to hear about what they have been up to. Janine is staying for a week and Ambre the weekend with Matt so I should be able to see them again, especially Janine who is staying close-by in Annandale.

Early in the morning, I also ate some spaghetti bolognese that Janine bought me and watched France defeat Lithuania in the bronze medal game of the basketball World Cup.

Love
Adam

2 comments:

  1. Sounds really good :) :) You get my mummy for a week while I am all alone hehe!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was so great to catch up!! So obsessed with Annandale - the cafes are the best! Will come down and visit again soon xxx

    ReplyDelete