Tuesday 2 September 2014

Shopping List For Tomorrow

Dear Diary,

I've decided to buy a digital radio to listen to at various times the throughout the day. I do already have lots of CDs and stuff but with a digital radio, I don't have to think about what I want to listen to, I just switch on the radio and chose a good a channel and let it play. I saw a nice Philips digital radio for around $100 that I got eye on - hopefully I can buy one tomorrow when Jenny comes over to take me for an outing.

Another thing I'm hoping to buy tomorrow is a good quality slow cooker so that Jessy can slow cook some meals for me. For some reason I'm craving slow cooking so I'm really forward to this too. Breville has a great slow cooker for around $100 too.

Finally, I'm hoping to buy a foldable "moon chair" for when Jessy or Mum or whoever wants to watch a DVD at my place watch with me. They've got them at Fantastic Furniture for like $70 so that should nice and easy to get tomorrow too.

I love my weekly outing day with Jenny and Mum and I'm especially looking forward tomorrow's one. Bring on Wednesday! :)

Love
Adam


2 comments:

  1. Hey Adz. This blog is such a great idea! I'm so excited to read your updates :) Love all the purchase ideas... hope you have a great day tomorrow and come home with some awesome things! What is a moon chair? I must google this! Might be good for me to put Nelson in hehe xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Emma! I'm excited for shopping today too!

      Here's a moon chair btw: http://tinyurl.com/nbma6ld

      Love
      Adam

      Delete