Friday 5 September 2014

Five Movies I Love

Dear Diary,

I was thinking back over some of favourite movies of all time and five particular movies came to mind. These are all movies that I enjoy so much that I  re-watch them all at least once a year and they all hold a special spot in my heart.

Here's the list:

FIVE MOVIES I LOVE

01. Scarface (1983) - Al Pacino in the ultimate "from nothing to something" gangster film.

02. The Fugitive (1993) - Harrison Ford in one of the best thriller movies ever.

03. Aladdin (1992) - my absolute favourite animation movie of all time.

04. The Usual Suspects (1994) - brilliant cast, brilliant acting, brilliant writing, brilliant movie.

05. Oblivion (2013) - Tom Cruise in my favourite movie from last year.


Have A Team Journal readers seen these movies? Any thoughts on them? What are some of your personal favourite movies that you love?

Love
Adam

7 comments:

  1. I have only seen Aladdin out of those 5! I will have to catch up on the rest.. Luke and I watched Aladdin just the other day! My all time fave is Grease.. Other good recent ones I like: Hunger Games, 21 Jump Street (the new one), Pitch Perfect xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please do watch the other movies Emma! :) I remember you loving Grease - great movie! I've seen Hunger Games and 21 Jump Street but will check out Pitch Perfect soon. xoxo

      Delete
  2. I watched 'Her' a few weeks back and thought that was a great film about a guy falling in love with Siri - you should watch it! Also, we watched that 50 Cent bio film last week, was quite interesting.. what do you think Em was it worth the recommend? I also love Hunger Games - keeps you on the edge of your seat and there's two to watch in the series now. I will have to download your suggestions Adz - The Usual Suspects will have to go on my list! Matt is a huge movie buff so he will have some good ones to share!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Her" sounds interesting! I read the Hunger Games trilogy so the movies aren't as suspenseful for me but I'm glad you're enjoying them. Let me know if you like "The Usual Suspects" and the other movies when you see them! xoxo

      Delete
  3. The Nightmare Before Christmas - my all-time fave !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, I need to watch that movie again - it's been way too long since I saw it last. Tim Burton is a genius btw. xoxo

      Delete
  4. That was very cool!

    Check out my friend "Chance Waters" when he was on "Like A Version" last year:

    http://youtu.be/sbU95vY2y4g

    ReplyDelete