Tuesday 9 September 2014

Eastern Suburbs Drive With Jenny And Jessy

Dear Diary,

Yesterday I went for a drive with Jenny and this time Jessy came along too!

We started of by replacing my moon chair which had a fault with it and then bought a really nice wheelchair at this speciality store in Randwick.

From there  drove to the Eastern Suburbs beaches, starting with beautiful Coogee where had lunch and Jenny had a quick walk along the beach.

Then we went Gordon's Bay which was my favourite spot as we could look out over the whole ocean directly from the car.

Then we continued to Watson's Bay where bought some delicious ice creams and enjoyed the view before dropping Jessy off near her Uni and then coming home where I had a BIG nap.

Overall, it was a beautiful day and a lovely drive and I have to thank Jenny for taking us!

Love
Adam

2 comments: