Thursday 4 September 2014

Shopping Outing!

Dear Diary,

Yesterday was a great day! Jenny came over early and took Mum and I to RPA for a scan on my leg. The scan didn't find any problems which is a big relief and it didn't take long to do and we were soon back on track for our shopping outing!

Once we got to Moore Park Supacentre, our first stop was JB Hi Fi were I found an awesome digital radio. It was $182 but the sales guy went out of his way to reduce it to $152!

After that we went to Fantastic Furniture for the moon chair and then on to Bing Lee for the slow cooker and a toaster oven that we got discounted to under $100 each.

From there, we came home - picking up the most delicious hamburgers (with the works) for all three us from the chicken shop down the road that we enjoyed thoroughly.

Overall, I had heaps of fun and I have to thank Jenny and Mum for making it so easy and fun for me.

By the way, next week's outing is going to be a scenic drive somewhere - any suggestions?

Love
Adam

8 comments:

  1. What about driving down to Balmoral Beach for some fish n chips - that would be my pick!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Balmoral Beach! That's definitely going on my list! xoxo

      Delete
  2. How about Bondi Beach?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! There's lots of nice beaches in the Eastern suburbs that I should visit! xoxo

      Delete
  3. A trip on the ferry to Manly? xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great idea Nanna! I love ferry rides! xoxo

      Delete
  4. Now I'm craving a delicious hamburger! That sounds so delish. I am currently doing sugar free september so I'm cutting out refined sugars! I think the hamburger bun would have a little sugar so I wouldn't be able to have it! Damnnn have to make a boring old sandwich instead :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh the hamburger was the best! But sugar free September is more important so stay strong and keep up the good work. xoxo

      Delete