Friday 12 September 2014

Best Mum Ever!

Dear Diary,

I'm sure lots of people say they have the best Mum ever and I'm sure they are right from their perspective.

From my perspective though, my Mum has always loved and cared for me so much and made so many sacrifices for me that in my eyes, she has to be the best Mum ever.

She worked super hard to provide for me, making sure I always had enough food and anything else I needed.

She always got the best Xmas and Bday presents even when could really afford them and she would get me books, music cassettes and CDs, pay for all my sporting activities and get me anything I needed or wanted.

She also was smart enough to raise me in the Mosman area giving me access to the schools, friends, contacts and environment to succeed without almost any negative influences. How smart and thoughtful is that?

She was also my number no 1 fan and encouraged fully me at everything I did and made me feel at though I could do well at anything.

I could on an on about why I think I have the best Mum ever but I'll end it here and hope that my words have done her at least some justice of how much of an amazing mother she been to me.

Thanks Mum!!

Love
Adam

2 comments:

  1. This is so lovely :) And I'm sure she thinks you are the best son ever too :) xoxox

    ReplyDelete