Thursday 11 September 2014

Physio Visit And Exercises

Dear Diary,

Yesterday, a physio visited me to assess my current physical condition and to prescribe some exercises and stretches that I can do everyday to strengthen my muscles and overall health and fitness.

She also encouraged me to start walking a little bit more everyday so I'm going to start by walking down the stairs and then the next day walking a few steps outside my apartment and so on like that until I can get to the local cafe or Annandale Village or even further.

I glad I arranged the physio to visit and I'm happy with the advice she gave me and I look forward to the improvements that come from it.

Love
Adam

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like she gave you some great advice Adz! Knowing you, you will be walking down to the local shops in no time! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ambre! I walked to the corner yesterday and I will try to further today. :) xoxo

      Delete