Sunday 7 September 2014

Driving The Northern Beaches With Jenny

Dear Diary,

Yesterday started out poorly for me. I felt lazy and lonely and didn't know what to do with myself and then suddenly Jenny texted me and offered to take me for drive! I immediately realized that's exactly what I needed and I accepted her excellent offer!

We left Mum at home to rest and Jenny and I went on a lovely drive through the Northern Beaches all the way to Warriewood where we visited the "Shelving Shop" to look at some shelves that Mum and are planning to get installed into our bathrooms (they look great btw).

For there we bought some doner kebabs and other food from Dee Why and drove above Freshwater beach to eat (the doners were delicious) and then we drove along all the other beaches and then drove home.

Even though it was a wet and cold day, all the beaches and lakes and bush area were still very beautiful and I enjoyed it very much. Just getting out of the house and talking to Jenny would've have been fun enough but the scenery and food and the shelving shop all made it very enjoyable for me and I feel great having done it.

Also - Jenny, Mum and I watched "Oblivion" on my big screen tv when we got back home. That was lots of fun too!

Love
Adam


2 comments:

  1. That sounds so fun! What a great day out! We went to Brisbane for Father's Day Lunch yesterday. Ambre and I also treated mum and dad to a night at the Gold Coast in a swanky hotel! Great weekends had by all :)

    ReplyDelete