Thursday 25 September 2014

Five Books I Love

Dear Diary,


I'm feeling a little bit better today and I decided to blog about some books that I love. 


Check them out:



FIVE BOOKS I LOVE


01. The Beach - Alex Garland


So much adventure and mystery. Love it. 


02. Down Under - Bill Bryson


A brilliant travelogue about Australia. 


03. In The Heart Of The Sea - Nathaniel Philbrick


The real life story of Moby Dick and the whaling ship it destroyed. Must read. 


04. The Flashman series - George MacDonald Fraser


Brilliant historical fiction set around a rather descipable yet somewhat endearing British soldier over a hundred years ago. 


05. The Jack Reacher series - Lee Child


I love everything about the Jack Reacher character and series. Jack is an ex military police office who always seems to show up when people need him most. 



What about you? What some books that YOU love?


Love

Adam

1 comment:

  1. I haven't read any of these Adz! I haven't read many books in the past couple of years - when you have to read so much for uni you don't feel like reading anymore! Haha xxx

    ReplyDelete